- 2 medium zucchinis, grated or zoodled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- avocado oil, to coat pan
- Place zucchini in a colander (we used our Panderno noodle maker to make the zucchini noodles).
- Set in the sink and toss with 1/2 tsp salt.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Then wring excess water out of zucchini with paper towels or clean kitchen towel.
- Place all ingredients into large mixing bowl and gently mix it all together.
- Coat bottom of skillet with oil of choice (we used avocado oil) and bring the temperature to medium high.
- Drop 1/4 cup of mixture into your skillet, be delicate it will be a little fragile until cooked.
- Flatten zucchini mixture and fry both sides till a golden color.
- Place cooked zucchini fritters on paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Salt & Pepper fritters.
- Serve with Dump Ranch dressing (found in Dressings and Sauces).