Healthy Ham Fried Cauli-Rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 carrot, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- ½ cup ham, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 20 oz. cauliflower rice, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup peas
- 1 egg
- Heat oil up over medium high heat in pan.
- Add carrots, green onions, ham, garlic and ginger to pan.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Take defrosted cauliflower rice and place in the middle of a clean linen cloth. Squeeze out all liquid from the cauliflower.
- Add cauliflower rice, coconut aminos, and salt to the pan and saute for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add peas.
- Now push all the ingredients to one side of the pan and scramble one egg on the other half of the pan.
- Once egg is scrambled, mix all the ingredients and serve.