This is the perfect way to use up all those left over hard boiled eggs from Easter. This dish is simple and satisfying. We always have to remind ourselves that sometimes the best dishes come from only a few ingredients!
Check out our post on how to make the Perfect Hard Boiled Egg in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. If you don’t own one, then the recipe for the stove top version is here!
This is a simple dish that will keep you satisfied all morning with protein and healthy fat. Just have hard boiled eggs on hand in your fridge and you'll have this prepared in no time. Simplicity makes for the best meals! DON'T OVERTHINK YOUR MEALS, simple ingredients usually makes for the best flavors!
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, sliced
- cilantro to taste
- salt and pepper
Combine above ingredients and enjoy!
How to get the perfect hard boiled egg:
1. Fill large pot with tap water.
2. Add eggs.
3. Bring pot to a boil.
4. NOW set your timer for 8 minutes and keep the boil on a low rumble the whole time.
5. When timer rings, place the eggs in an ice water bath.
6. Peel and eat or store in the fridge.
7. We like to mark hard boiled eggs with an "X" to differentiate them from regular eggs.