Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup clarified butter see Dressings and Sauces for recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
Heat the clarified butter until warm.
Mix above ingredients together with the warm clarified butter.
Serve with roasted artichokes.
- whole artichoke
- aluminum foil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 a lemon
- kosher salt
- Slice off the top third of the artichoke with a sharp knife.
- Cut off the stem right at the base of the artichoke. With the stems cut this way the artichoke will sit up nicely on it's own.
- Tear off a large square of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place one artichoke on the foil stem down.
- Take your artichoke and open up the leaves a bit with your fingers.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the top of it.
- Tuck minced garlic throughout most of the artichoke leaves the best you can.
- Squeeze lemon juice all over it.
- Sprinkle artichoke with kosher salt.
- Once it's seasoned, wrap it up in the foil, sealing it well.
- Place wrapped artichoke on a small baking sheet.
- Roast at 425 for one hour and 15 minutes.