We’re so excited to share these Citrus Herb Wings made with The New Primal marinating sauces. When they reached out to us to partner we couldn’t wait to get started! You should know by now that we only endorse products we love. You will NEVER see us endorse products that aren’t clean or don’t taste great and this was an easy partnership.
You can find theses marinades Nationwide at Whole Foods. What we love most about theses sauces is that they are Whole30 Approved, paleo friendly, gluten-free with no added sugars, containing no soy, no dairy, no preservatives or even oil. You’ll love the flavor on its own as a marinade, yet you can’t go wrong with this Citrus Herb Wing recipe.The New Primal Citrus Herb Marinade we used in this recipe. lined parchment paper for easy clean up, you’ll be glad you did. Then bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes. They will come out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Dump Ranch and you’re ready with fabulous food at your party! No one will realize how clean and healthy the sauce is and you’ll be having to share the recipe! Hope you enjoy making these at your Memorial Day celebration next week!
Citrus Herb Wings
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package chicken wing and drumlettes
- 1 1/2 cups The New Primal Citrus Herb Marinade
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- Combine almond flour, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Dredge chicken wings and drumlettes in the dry mixture, shake off any excess mixture.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 45 minutes.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of The New Primal Citrus Herb Marinade in a sauté pan.
- Bring to a boil; then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes. Stir often as sauce will begin to thicken up.
- Remove from the heat; add lime juice and ginger.
- Add cooked wings and drumlettes to the sauce, coat well.
- Place coated wings and drumlettes on the same lined parchment paper you used to bake them in.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Dump Ranch.