Healthy Stove Top Popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- pink himalayan salt
1. Heat coconut oil in a covered pot on medium heat. Measurements don't have to be exact.
2. Add two popcorn kernels to the oil and wait until they pop, this will tell you when the oil is ready.
3. Add the rest of your popcorn to the oil. Put the lid back on the pan and give the pan a few shakes.
4. Monitor the popcorn (do not walk away), shaking the pan occasionally (approximately every 15 seconds).
5. As soon as the popping slows, remove the pan from the heat and let it finish popping.
6. Add pink himalayan salt to taste.