Meatballs with Basil
- 1 pound turkey ground
- 1 pound beef ground
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 3 green onions include green ends, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all the ingredients, roll into 2” balls.
3. Place on baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes. Until internal temperature reaches 160 °F
4. Topped with an individual basil leaf and toothpick to make it fancy for a party. You can also use the meatballs with spaghetti squash, marinara, and chopped fresh basil on top as a main meal.