Nutty Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash cleaned and cut into 1/2 inches slices
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup Nutritional Yeast
1. Preheat oven with cookie sheet in the oven at 425.
2. Combine all ingredients and toss well.
3. Place squash evenly spaced on a heated cookie sheet. If you have any mixture in the bottom of your bowl, be sure to place it on top of the squash.
4. Bake 20 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking process.
5. Broil on high for 5 minutes to get the squash crispy, just watch closely.
6. Remove and top with toasted pine nuts and parsley.