- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 lb. white button mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
In a pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and sauté for 1 minute.
Increase the heat to high, add the mushrooms, lemon juice and chicken stock. Sauté until the mushrooms are cooked.
Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.