Yes, we said roasted RADISHES! It’s amazing how different they taste when they’re roasted. They got the kids seal of approval, they were a little hesitant at first to try them, but they said they were surprisingly good and ate them all!
Arrange radishes on your baking sheet.
Salt and pepper. Our all time favorite salt is Redmond Real Sea Salt. Real Salt brand is unrefined and full of natural minerals. It’s pure, natural, without additives, chemicals, or heat processing of any kind. Many other salts contain anti-caking agents and even dextrose (sugar). Others have been heat processed and stripped of their natural trace minerals. Many stores are starting to sell Redmond Real Sea Salt but you can click on this link to buy it on Amazon.
Roasted Radishes with Chive Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chives, diced
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Wash your radishes and leave the skin on.
- Mix clarified butter, dijon mustard and chives.
- Arrange radishes on your baking sheet.
- Pour mixture over the radishes.
- Use your hands to toss all the mixture evenly over every radish.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes on a rimmed baking sheet.