Salted Coconut Over Fruit
- fruit of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- pink himalayan salt or salt of choice
1. Place sauté pan on medium high heat, add 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil.
2. Once oil heats, add 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut chips. Stir continually until the coconut reaches a golden brown color.
3. Remove from heat, add pink himalayan salt to taste, while chips are warm.
4. Top over fruit of choice.
5. Eat immediately!
2 thoughts on “Salted Coconut Over Fruit”
Simple and delightful. My new favorite snack
Salty and sweet, the perfect combination!