- 1/4 cup coconut aminos*
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 dates
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper
- Mix the above marinade ingredients in a blender until mixed completely, place marinade in a gallon zip lock bag.
- Place either a whole salmon fillet or 6 salmon portions in with the marinade.
- Marinate salmon in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake on a broiler pan at 400 for 25 min, or until it flakes with a fork.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and black sesame seeds (optional). Serve Sesame Salmon with steamed brocolini or vegetable of choice.
*Coconut aminos is a healthier substitute for soy sauce and can be found at most grocery stores.