To make oven baked potato discs:
- Take 8 small yukon gold potatoes and mandolin the potatoes on a medium thickness.
- Toss in a couple tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Lay on parchment lined baking pan in a single row.
- Salt the potato discs.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes, or until brown on one side. Flip potato discs and cook an additional 10 minutes. Please note cooking times vary based on oven temperature and potato thickness.
- You're looking for a potato disc that is crispy and won't bend when you pick it up.