These Baked Hot Wings are the perfect bite for all those upcoming football parties. We don’t know about you but we watch a ton of sports in our homes and these are always a hit. The best part is you can prepare these indoors and not have to barbecue outside in the cold weather. Baked wings are one of those finger foods that everyone loves and is usually the first thing to be devoured at any gathering. We suggest making a double batch of this recipe!
Another great thing is these Baked Hot Wings make for easy clean up. The marinade is mixed in a disposable ziplock bag and then baked on a parchment lined baking sheet. Anything to make clean up easier is always a win! We’re always looking for a great short cut in the kitchen.
The first time we served Baked Hot Wings to our kids they loved them, even our picky eaters. They have the perfect amount of heat, but not too much! Serve these with a side of our clean Dump Ranch and you’re ready with fabulous food to serve at your party!
We love using lined parchment paper for easy clean up, you’ll be glad you did. Then we bake them at 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Make sure to space them evenly on the baking sheet to guarantee a good crispy wing when cooking them.They will come out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Baked Hot Wings
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 20 chicken wings
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon ziplock.
- Close ziplock and mix well using your hands.
- Add chicken wings.
- Seal ziplock and massage sauce and wings for one minute.
- Place in fridge up to 6 hours, a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Place chicken wings on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 45 minutes.
- Serve with Dump Ranch.