Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Dump Ranch find in Dressings & Sauces
- 3 large tomatillos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- ½ jalapeno optional
- 1 lime or more to taste
1. Cut tomatillos in half. Place in an oven safe small dish.
2. Top with olive oil, garlic, jalapeno, and roast for 40 min on 400 degrees.
3. Allow tomatillo mixture to cool, then blend with already prepared Dump Ranch and cilantro.
4. Squeeze one lime into dressing and mix well.
5. Stores up to one week in your fridge.