Sweet Potato Quiche
- 1 sweet potato sliced thin
- 1 lb pork sausage cooked
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 red pepper chopped
- 1/4 orange pepper chopped
- 10 eggs whisked
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- salt and pepper
1. Grease serving dish with coconut oil.
2. Line bottom of dish with sweet potatoes, overlap in circular layers until the bottom is covered.
3. Put cooked sausage over potatoes. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon rosemary.
4. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
5. Mix eggs, peppers, coconut milk and s/p, then pour over sausage. Sprinkle remainder 1 teaspoon rosemary over the top.
6. Bake an additional 25 min or until knife comes out clean from the center. (Recipe adapted from Against All Grain).