One Skillet Breakfast
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 sweet potato spiralized
- ½ red pepper diced
- 5 eggs
- 1 avocado sliced
1. Heat up a 12” cast iron skillet (or any pan) to medium high.
2. Add your avocado oil.
2. Cook your spiralized sweet potato and red peppers for approximately 5 minutes or until potatoes start to soften and become tender.
3. Added 5 eggs carefully to the top, place a few tablespoons water in the skillet.
4. Place a lid on your cast iron and cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until whites/yolks are cooked to your liking.
5. Topped with avocado and dig in!!!