Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 1 lb of chicken breasts sliced into strips
- 1 cup avocado oil olive oil substituted if needed
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 jalapeños seeded and diced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro diced
- salt and pepper
In a blender, combine above ingredients except the chicken.
Place chicken in a ziploc bag.
Pour mixture on top.
Marinate at least 30 minutes.
Warm up your pan using medium-low setting. I love using my Lodge cast iron skillet.
Place chicken in pan and do not move it for about 8 minutes.
Allow the bottom to brown.
Once they are almost done and just the centers are still pink, they are ready to flip over.
Finish cooking 3-5 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.